The all-new Mercedes-Benz Actros and Arocs for the Middle East & Africa
• Mercedes-Benz Actros for long-distance and distribution haulage: reliable and efficient
• Mercedes-Benz Arocs for construction and off-road applications: reliable and robust
• Highly sophisticated and reliable drive train from single source, with new resilient and efficient 6-cylinder in-line engines available in Euro III, IV and V emission norms
• Distinctive new cabs with functional equipment and a comfortable interior
• Specifically developed variants for the Middle East and Africa, designed to withstand harshest operating conditions
Mercedes-Benz Trucks brings to the Middle East and Africa a new generation of heavy-duty trucks, the all-new Actros and Arocs. Boasting decades of experience, the Actros has become the most frequently sold truck in the region. As a newcomer to the market, the all-new Arocs offers an extended level of robustness for construction and off-road applications.
High reliability and low costs coupled with impressive durability – these are the characteristics that traditionally define Mercedes-Benz trucks. It's what they are known for, and the reason they are so highly regarded and coveted across the globe. These characteristics are further enhanced in the new Mercedes-Benz Actros and Arocs model series. The Actros and Arocs impress with their highly sophisticated powertrain, comfortable cabs and a vast range of models tailored to individual markets.